(Updated: 21 November, 2019)
Patipatti, s.r.o. (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. We will only use your personal information to administer your account, and to process your order or requests.
This policy may be updated from time to time, so please check back to ensure you are happy to continue using our site. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us through the information provided below at the end of the page.
1. What information do we collect?
Personally Identifiable Information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with our site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the site (such as posting messages on our online blog, leaving product reviews or comments or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
• Name and Contact Data: We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
• Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access. Our website uses SSL (Secure socket layer) technology across the entire website, which means we encrypt any information submitted or transmitted whilst on our website. This includes information submitted like your account registration or login credentials.
• Payment Data: If you make a purchase on our website, your card payment details are not held by us. Payments are processed by our third-party payment processors (WooCommerce Stripe or Paypal), who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card payments.
• Comments / Product Reviews: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Non Personally Identifiable Information collected automatically
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2. How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use the information we collect or receive in the following ways:
• Account management: To facilitate account creation and logon process [with your Consent].
• Order management: To fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Site, and to carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
• Administrative communications: To send administrative information to you about your account, and/or information about changes to our site, terms, conditions, and policies.
• Special Participation: Administer entries into competitions when you elect and consent to participate in competitions held through the Site.
• Marketing Communications: With your request and consent, to send marketing communications that might be of interest to you, which might include promotion of our products and services.
• Request feedback: To request your comments and reviews if you have used the products and services we provide.
• To protect our Site [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention). Or to respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For business analytical purposes: We may use your non-personally identifiable information for analytical purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. Will your information be shared?
We only share information to comply with laws or to fulfill our contractual business obligations with you. We do not sell, rent or share your information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law.
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Third-party Vendors, Consultants and Service Providers: We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, and delivery efforts.
• Other Users: When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, product reviews or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. Visitor comments may also be checked through an automated spam detection service.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning off cookies may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
If you leave a comment on our site: You may opt-in to saving your username, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site: We will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
5. How long do we keep your information?
If you leave a comment on our Site: The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you register on our Site: We retain the personal information you provide in your user profile. All registered users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Authorized website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. How do we keep your information safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
Our Site uses SSL (Secure socket layer) technology across the entire website, which means we encrypt any information submitted or transmitted whilst on our website. This includes information submitted like your account registration or login credentials.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our standard physical, technical or procedural safeguards. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In the event of a data breach, we have a procedure in place to report any such breach within 72hrs to the relevant authorities in accordance with GDPR Article 33.
7. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
8. What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please allow 28 days upon receipt of your request for us to do so.
Right to object: If you do not agree with the way we are using your data (even if we are using it within our legitimate interests), you have a right to object.
Right to withdraw consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Right to complain: If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
Right to access, obtain a copy, request rectification or erasure:
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Logging into your account settings and updating your account
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
You can also opt-out by:
• Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
• Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
9. How to contact us regarding this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: